This web site meets the guidelines of TRUSTe's Children's program, which means that it does:
1. NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent
2. NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent
3. NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent
4. NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
5. NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact.